A reputable agricultural concern is currently recruiting for a Chartered Accountant for their operation in Ceres in the Western Cape.
Reporting to the Financial Director responsibilities will include:
- Review and implementation of internal controls
- Supporting the preparation and presentation of the budget and management reports
- Updating the fixed asset register
- Filing of statutory returns
- Monitoring compliance with GAAP- and IFRS requirements
- Implementation and maintenance of management information systems.
- Data capturing and preparing financial accounts to trial balance / balance sheet
- Reconciliations and account analysis
- Maintaining integrity and accuracy of general journals
- Processing of journal entries according to supporting documentation
- Preparing projections
- Administration of contracts and leases
Qualification, Experience & Skills required:
- CA (SA)
- At least 1 year post article commercial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office Suite
If your background matches the requirements and you would like to apply or receive more information, please:
- click on the “Apply” button or
- apply online at www.casupport.co.za/vacancies or
- forward a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT” in the subject line.