Job # 1621677/2931: Accountant II (Group Five Civil)
Waterfall Park Gauteng (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 05/06/2014
Job # 1621677/2931
The purpose of the job is to ensure the smooth operations of all accounting related functions by making payments, processing journals and compiling reconciliations.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· cost reports are captured on the day of the cost report meeting
· making payments timeously
· ensure forecasts are accurate and made using all available data
· manage monthly JDE ledger reconciliations
· construction accounting background beneficial
· foregn accounting experience is essential
· verifying that the allocations of overheads are correct, including FOREX.
· ensure correct allocations for all business units
· cost reporting
· good knowledge of FOREX
· sound knowledge of site environments and workflow requirements
· all financial policies and procedures
· thorough knowledge Group Five JDE system
Civil Engineering, which includes the Roads and Earthworks business, is one of three main businesses that comprise the construction arm of Group Five Limited, with the others being Building and Housing and Engineering Projects.
Apply online before 05/07/2014.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.