Date Listed 24/11/2014
LocationOther, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
STAFF NEEDED URGENTLY
TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Well established media and marketing company has a vacancy for an admin support clerk / Management.
Grade 11 / Matric
Well spoken and well presented
Must have impeccable communication skills.
Excellent customer service skills Able to work under pressure Accountable, reliable and responsible NON AA/EE vacancy
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is an entry level position suitable for an individual who aspires to work in the administration support at management level.
- Ensure submission of all paperwork to be done on time.
- Completing all administrative procedures as required by the company.
Challenges to expect:
- Establishing effective business partner relationships, and as a member
of the local business leadership team, work closely with leaders to understand
their business strategy / challenges and ensure that Human Resources supports
the business to achieve their objectives by providing value-added and practical
Human Resource solutions;
- Change management support for the impacted business to deliver change
and management of organisational implications, by leveraging the company’s
change architecture / methodologies, in partnership with the team;
- Organizational growth support / advise the business leaders in reviewing
the growth plans / organisation structure & partner with Recruitment team
to develop & implement resourcing strategies where internal resourcing
needs to be supplemented with external hiring.
• Target driven
Please take note: Submit your CV to: email@example.com or call 079 128 1957 for more info / If you have not been contacted within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.