Looking to employ an administrative assistance for property management company. To be considered for the position you will consistently demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism whilst delivering an excellent level of service. This position requires all candidates to be customer orientated, very good with time management and organization. This is an excellent opportunity for a young and energetic candidate looking for a company that can offer stability and growth.
- Execute a high level of front line service delivery and engagement with clients, and internal staff
- Ensure all administrative duties are completed accurately and timeously
- Customer oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within the hospitality industry an added plus
- Available to work on a rotating roster including weekends
- Matric Certificate / Grade 12 (Matric certificate marks will be requested)
- Tertiary qualification will be a benefit
- 1-2 year’s working experience in an administrative role.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office
- Valid driver’s license
Please send your CV (with 2 traceable references) and a recent photo of yourself to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you have not received a response within 48 hours, your application has been unsuccessful.