Date Listed 24/11/2014
LocationCentury City, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
(Contract 4 to 5 Months – Maternity Cover)
R15 000.00 per month
The ideal candidate will have the ability to attend to detail and work in a fast-paced environment with strong communication and interpersonal skills. While being able to work independently, they must also be able to work within a small company team. This person must assume responsibility for their actions and deliver on their commitments.
This person will contribute to a positive company culture, where the company’s values (including passion, openness, trust, consistency and respect) and principles (We are in to win together, consumer orientation, shared leadership, responsibility, enabling others, learning from our mistakes) are actively practiced.
Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
Good Analytical Skills & pay attention to detail.
Very good communication skills (written & verbal) to ensure clear understanding when communicating with FTY’s & internal customers.
Strong Excel Advanced skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office.
1. Maintain all customer selections for Novelty launches (W’15 & S’15) received after range reviews.
2. Liaise with factories on FG Order requirements
3. Run cash flow reports for review before order placement (all purchases to be kept within budget).
4. Generate style breakdowns for FG Purchase Orders
5. Assist in generating Global PO Requisitions and In-House Purchase Orders for approval.
6. Generate barcode listings for customer if required.
7. Create Customer Price Lists if required.
8. Set up template for W’16 Novelty purchase and populate with style & factory details.
9. Maintain Purchase orders details on all relevant schedules – Seasonal range plans, Working Papers & Purchase Order Database.
10. Update month end Reports – planning reports and monthly cash flow reports
11. Run monthly Planning Sheets
12. Maintain data integrity of purchase orders between the AS400 & the master planning/purchasing database.
13. Ordering of Warehouse Stationary & consumables.
14. Supplier Invoice Approvals using new Approvals program in the Purchase Order database – with “Purchaser” as backup
15. Assist updating the AS400 with annual Price Increase
16. Backup on various AS400 functions as required
17. Maintain communication with factories and if necessary with clearing agent
Applicants must please email their CV’s with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Date 28November 2014.
Only short listed employees will be contacted.