Date Listed 01/12/2014
LocationPaarl, Cape Winelands
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
With new offices and a brand new factory to open in Paarl, our customer, SPF palatability, a subsidiary of the Diana Group based in France, is worldwide leader in production and sales of palatability enhancers for pet food manufactures. SPF develops innovative solutions for petfood manufacturers, intended to improve the palatability of food and the well-being of dogs and cats.
The General Manager is currently seeking an experienced Administrator to take on commercial, procurement and logistics functions.
- The ideal candidate has Grade 12 with a tertiary qualifications, several years of general and sales, procurement or logistics administration experience preferably in a manufacturing environment reporting to a senior manager
- You have good command of English, are computer literate and knowledgeable in Word, Excel and Outlook demonstrating high attention to detail and accuracy
Key Results Areas
- Support regulatory process and new registrations with National and Provincial authorities
- Manage reporting system (AX Dynamics) and be fully responsible for all processes in AX relating to function
- Respect the rules of the confidentiality policy in the company
- Order generation and coordination at customer level
- Compile and report variances on sales forecast
- Support on quotations, price analysis etc.
- Update customer/prospect files
- Manage system functionality to support sales processes
- Planning in advance of requirements
- Scanning market for optimisation and searching for new solutions
- Meeting suppliers and handling all negotiations