Date Listed 23/11/2014
LocationKraaifontein, Northern Suburbs
Advertised By Agency
The assistant managers role as second in command is very important for the success of the franchise.
You will be responsible for aiding the store manager in all aspects of the business and fulfilling their
role when they are not at work. Being an assistant manager also means that you are in an ideal
position for future career growth and you should be prepared to take over a store at short notice.
• To aid the store manager in meeting and exceeding performance targets
• To help recruit, train and manage other branch staff
• Create a fun and professional working environment
• Provide a consistently high quality product and service to customers
• During the store manager’s absence, fulfil all their various roles
• Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
Three years experience working in a pizza franchise environment is highly desirable
Experience working in a food franchise environment is required.
Professional and Personal Cleanliness a must.
Able to communicate in Afrikaans and English Fluently
Attention to Detail
Able to work on Auro System, Not a must but must have some exposure to POS or Micros.
If interested Kindly send a picture along with a cover letter explaining why you will be ideal for this position and resume.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com. 0724978870