Job Title: Assistant Manager Contact Centre Human Resources (Work Stream) Vacancies Available: 1
Employer: Department of Health, Provincial Administration, Eastern Cape
Centre: East London – Shared Contact Centre
Job Reference No: ADCCHRW/E.L./06/03/05/2013
Annual Salary: 252,144 to 297,006 Rands per year plus benefits.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Have a minimum of 6 to 10 years experience handling Service Benefits and Allowances.
- Have a minimum of 1 to 2 years work experience in a Call Centre or similar environment.
- Have Computer Skills and Working Experience with PERSAL
- Be Familiar with the Public Service Regulatory Framework.
- Be Familiar with the mandate and Policy Framework of the Eastern Cape Shared Contact Centre.
- Have a valid EB Driver’s License.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Contact Centre Systems, CCM and CRM knowledge.
How to Apply: First, you will need to download the Z83 Application Form Here >> Z83 Form. Applications should be delivered by hand or sent by postal service.
Submit your job application to:
The Department of Health Main Registry,
The Recruitment Manager,
Department of Health,
Private Bag X0038,
Enquiries about this Job Vacancy can be directed to:
Mr. Z Ntlube
Telephone: 043 7110699
Closing Date of Application: 11 June 2013
Documents to be sent with Application: Attach your updated CV and certified photocopies of your Educational Qualifications, ID card and Driver’s license. Documents should have a certifying stamp that is not older than 3 months.
For more Job details, download the document >> Department of Health Vacancies