Job Title: Assistant Manager (Shift Supervisor) – Contact Centre Operations Vacancies Available: 4
Employer: Department of Health, Provincial Administration, Eastern Cape
Centre: E.L. Shared Contact Centre
Job Reference No: RAMCCO/SSPV/E.L./03/03/05/2013
Annual Salary: 252,144 to 297,006 Rands per year plus benefits.
- Diploma or Degree in Social Science OR
- Advanced Certificate in Special Needs program OR
- Advanced Certificate in Public Administration / Business Studies or similar qualification.
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Customer Service/Contact Centre environment.
- Possess Computer Skills
- Be knowledgeable with Public Service Regulations, the Eastern Cape Department of Health mandate, Operational Standard Procedures of the Contact Centre and/or any related services/environments.
- Possess Unendorsed Driver’s License Code EB
- Have People Management Skills
- Have Leadership/Communication Skills
- Be familiar with Special Needs and Counselling
How to Apply: First, you will need to download the Z83 Application Form Here >> Z83 Form. Applications should be delivered by hand or sent by postal service.
Submit your job application to:
The Department of Health Main Registry,
The Recruitment Manager,
Department of Health,
Private Bag X0038,
Enquiries about this Job Vacancy can be directed to:
Mr. Z Ntlube
Telephone: 043 7110699
Closing Date of Application: 11 June 2013
Documents to be sent with Application: Attach your updated CV and certified photocopies of your Educational Qualifications, ID card and Driver’s license. Documents should have a certifying stamp that is not older than 3 months.
For more Job details, download the document >> Department of Health Vacancies