Job Title: Assistant Manager Sourcing Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Sourcing of IT goods and services
Employer: SASSA, Western Cape Regional Office, Cape Town.
Job Reference No: SAS 13/353
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· Bachelors Degree or 3 year Tertiary Level Qualification in ICT.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a supervisory position in ICT (Information Communication & Technology)
- Computer Literacy.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess needs – availability of funds concerning the sourcing of IT goods and services.
- Advise and work with IT departments on contract / tender specifications. Advise on procurement procedures and tenders.
- Pre-evaluation of tenders, quotations.
- Auditing service level agreements between suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor use of software and hardware and report findings to management, make proposals.
- Monitor license compliance in line with organizational needs including corrective measures.
- Liaise with SITA (State information and Technology Agency) and other stakeholders.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize service delivery, resource use and client satisfaction index in the department.
Annual Salary: 252,144 to 297,006 Rands per year excluding benefits.
Closing Date for Applications: 10 June 2013
How to Apply: Only postal or hand-delivered applications are accepted. You must fill the government Z83 Application Form .Download application form on >> Z83 Form
No Faxed or Emailed Applications. Candidates can apply for more than 1 post using separate forms.
If you do not receive any communication within 3 months from the closing date – 10 June 2013, then accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Send your job application to:
Ms M De Wet,
Cape Town 8000
By Hand Delivery
Golden Acre Building,
Cape Town 8000.
Enquiries about this Job Vacancy can be directed to:
Miss T Sigabi – Telephone: 021 469 0301 Toll Free: 0800 60 1011
Documents to be sent with your Application: Z83 Application Form, CV, Recently Certified Photocopies (Personal ID, Driver’s License, Educational Qualifications).Please quote the job reference number in your application.