– Full bookkeeping function to balance sheet.
– Various bank accounts – capture and reconcile
– Intercompany loan accounts
– Depreciation journals, asset register & reconciliations
– Preparation of financial statements
– VAT, provisional tax submissions
– Prepare salary journals from VIP & write into accounting system
– Accounting/Bookkeeping certificate or diploma will be an advantage
– Experience at auditors/accounting practice an advantage
– Skills and experience to undertake balance sheet bookkeeping.
– Bookkeeping experience on PASTEL Evolution (Non-negotiable).
– Advanced Excel and Word skills (MS Office).
– Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Clear credit/criminal/health record
– Very strong in reconciliations
– Have own transport
– Willing to work overtime when needed
– To report directly to Financial Manager
Please send a detailed CV with present remuneration details with at least two contactable references
If you have not been contacted for an interview within two weeks your application was unsuccessful