Date Listed 25/11/2014
LocationStellenbosch, Cape Winelands
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
JOB TITLE: STOCK CONTROLLER
DIVISION: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Purpose of the role
· To assist in receiving, managing, controlling and distributing of IT stock (equipment).
· To ensure the stock levels with the logistics coordinator are sufficient.
· National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
· 1 – 2 years’ experience in stock control and relevant stock management systems
· Knowledge of computer components and peripherals
· Communications skills (read and write) in English
· Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook)
· Planning & organising skills
· Ability to prioritise
· Attention to detail (accuracy)
· Ability to lift and carry equipment
· Deadline driven
· Own vehicle and valid driver’s license would be required for this position (i.e. collection and / or delivery of stock)
· The incumbent will be required to work overtime.
· Clear criminal and credit record