Date Listed 25/11/2014
LocationForeshore, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are the second largest cinema chain and we require a Cinema Manager.
The successful incumbent will assume the responsibility for all aspects of the day-to-day running of the cinema. Managing the cinema operations to meet customer needs and achieve revenue targets. Utilizing efficient operations which are focused on fair people management systems and standard operating procedures.
This position is also a Key holder position – opening and closing of the site as per a shift roster.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- CASH MANAGEMENT
- STOCK MANAGEMENT
Skills & Attributes:
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational skills
- Business Acumen
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with a wide variety of people
- Computer skills
- Ability to endure a deadline driven environment
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE:
· A post-matric qualification preferred
· 5 (Five) years management experience,
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, and other standard office procedures and equipment
· Must have own reliable transport to and from work
· Willing to work long hours, weekends and Public Holidays
· Knowledge of the Movie industry and a passion for film
If you have what it takes to be our next Cinema Manager – please forward your CV via this career portal.