As a company buyer, you will also need to negotiate with suppliers to secure competitive prices.
• Identify customer preferences ;
• Evaluate supplier options according to prices, quality etc. and determine the best choices;
• Negotiate terms of agreements;
• Ensure the timely delivery of products and compliance with the contracts of purchase;
• Maintain trust relationships with suppliers to promote fair dealing.
• 5 Years proven experience as a buyer, preferably within a manufacturing environment;
• Demonstrable aptitude in effective negotiating;
• Up to speed with purchasing best practices;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
• Clear communication style and high proficiency in English;
• Self-motivated, energetic and numerate;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Exceptional people skills.
If you do not hear from us within fourteen (14) days of submitting your resume, please consider your application unsuccessful.