Job # 1651468/3039: Construction Manager (Group Five Power)
Waterfall Park Jukskei View Gauteng (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 05/06/2014
Job # 1651468/3039
Group Five Power requires a Construction Manager to ensure effective management of construction sites by following Group Five’s policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· travel and work away from home for long periods of time
· effective execution of construction programme
· effective site safety compliance
· present information in a clear and concise manner
· effective site financial controls and asset management
· site management within construction/engineering environment
· 5-7 years on site experience
· Extensive experience and knowledge of the construction industry
· BSc/BTech Construction Management
· FIDIC, and NEC contracts
· basic project management skills preferred
Engineering and Construction (E+C) offers a stand-alone, sector-focused business that provides clients with a single, coordinated solution on technology rich, and multi-disciplinary contracts and provides plant maintenance and shutdown services.
Apply online before 05/07/2014.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.