Job Title Contracts Engineer Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Contracts Engineer
Employer: Hatch Gobi (PTY) Ltd, Cape Town
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- A BEng or BTech Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional registration with ECSA.
- A minimum of 10 years experience.
- Experience in contracts management and supervision of contracts, preferably with SANRAL and/or other roads authorities.
- A good understanding of roads design, contract administration and the relevant conditions of contract and specifications such as CIDB, SANS, FIDIC and COLTO.Previous experience in a similar position will be an advantage.
Job Reference No: Ref.008
Closing Date for Applications: Monday, 24 June 2013
How to Apply: Are you geared up to be associated with success? If you meet the above requirements and believe that you would add value to the company, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs put forward by agencies will not be considered. Hatch Goba is an equal opportunity employer and enforces an employment equity policy.