Job # 1652247/3056: Contracts Manager (REF CV13) (Group Five Civil)
Waterfall Park Gauteng (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 06/06/2014
Job # 1652247/3056
The purpose of th job is to directly manage construction site contracts
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· manage all commercial requirements and opportunities
· plan and manage contract delivery
· oversee contract administration
· manage contract budgets, quality, plant and equipment
· draw up comprehensive contract programmes
· 5 to 8 years relevant site management experience
· site environments and workflow requirements
· all Construction Industry legislation
· technical knowledge associated with site construction requirements
· specific knowledge of SHEQ procedures
· the civil/structural engineering requirements and quality standards of the function/industry
Civil Engineering, which includes the Roads and Earthworks business, is one of three main businesses that comprise the construction arm of Group Five Limited, with the others being Building and Housing and Engineering Projects.
Apply online before 06/07/2014.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.