Job Title: Control Industrial Technician Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Management, Supervision and Control [Engineering Workshops, Plant, Machinery, Installation Design, Maintenance, Repairs, Technical Investigations, Procurement of Material and Equipment]
Employer: – Tygerberg Hospital, Parrow Valley, Dpt of Health, Western Cape Government
Job Reference No: N/A
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· National Technical Diploma or registration as Engineering Technician in terms of the Engineering Profession of South Africa Act 14(1) or 14(2)
- Extensive experience in management of multi-functional engineering workshops.
- Extensive experience in building experience.
- Valid driver’s license Code B
- Do standby duties and emergency call-outs as required.
Competences (Knowledge & Skills):
- Proficiency in technical design and analysis.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Decision making abilities
- Technical report writing and consulting skills
- Good communication skills
- Conversant with the requirements of Occupational Health and Safety Act, and other relevant regulations.
Annual Salary: 252,144 Rands per year Benefits: Housing and Medical Aid allowance + 13th cheque.
Closing Date for Applications: 5 July 2013
How to Apply: Only postal or hand-delivered applications are accepted. You must fill the government Z83 Application Form .Download application form on >> Z83 Form
No Faxed or Emailed Applications. Candidates can apply for more than 1 post using separate forms.
If you do not receive any communication within 3 months from the closing date – 10 June 2013, then accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Send your job application to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Enquiries about this Job Vacancy can be directed to:
Mr. C.Odendaal – Telephone: 021 938 4014 Toll Free: 0800 60 1011
Documents to be sent with your Application: Z83 Application Form, CV, Recently Certified Photocopies (Personal ID, Driver’s License, Educational Qualifications).Please quote the job reference number in your application.