Date Listed 25/11/2014
LocationStellenbosch, Cape Winelands
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Temporary
Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of this position is to coordinate the verification and maintenance of the asset database for Trade Assets within Southern Africa.
Core Capabilities / Activities:
• Verify customer SAP detail against Asset Database
• Update Asset Database in Brand Crafters Online
• Validate customers not on SAP database
• Request the creation of additional customers in SAP from Sales teams
• Verify maintenance records against database
• Consolidate maintenance serial numbers
• Verify serial number against SAP PM
• Verify serial number in Asset Database in Brand Crafters
• Verify if outlet is SAP customer
• Create record in Brand Crafter Asset database if valid serial number
• Verify Field Verification records in Brand Crafter Asset Database
• Ensure Database Accuracy
• Analyse asset verification information from Mobile verification
• Incorporate Verification information in Brand Crafter Database
The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience/skills:
• Min Grade 12. (NQF level 4) and 4 years corporate experience. Business Admin Diploma will be advantageous.
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Strong Administrative skills.
• Computer literate, Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Basic SAP Knowledge; with advanced excel skills
• Ability to self-organise.
• Accuracy, Neatness, tidiness.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Sound understanding of IT principles and system leverage in business environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills
DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR CV IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE ABOVE.
Please submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within the following two weeks. You can also follow us at @VineRecruitment or facebook.com/VineRecruitment for regular updates on all our vacancies.