Job Title Director Financial Management Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Financial Management
Employer: Transport for Cape Town (TCT) by City of Cape Town.
TCT is a new department established by the City of Cape Town that facilitates and sustains transport networks in the community.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- Appropriate Financial Degree (BCom or BCompt) majoring in Accounting.
- 5 years proven experience in a Senior Management position.
- Extensive knowledge of the Council’s financial policies and other related financial legislation (i.e.Municipal Systems Act and FEMA).
- Council’s financial systems (SAP), processes and procedures.
- Preferably a member of an applicable professional body.
- Preferably knowledge of and experience in the Transport and/or Service Delivery environment and AFC.
Job Reference No: No.TCT 29/13
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: TCT@capetown.gov.za
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter and specify your current salary package.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Hennie Viviers – Tel: 021 400 2596