Job Title Network Management Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Network Management
Employer: Transport for Cape Town (TCT) by City of Cape Town.
TCT is a new department established by the City of Cape Town that facilitates and sustains transport networks in the community.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- A relevant Degree in the appropriate engineering field.
- Professional registration (PrEng) with the Engineering Council of South Africa.
- At least 5 years relevant Senior Management experience in the management of network operations and/or Intelligent Transport Systems.
- Extensive knowledge of transport management, traffic infrastructure and database operations.
- Knowledge of the rollout, costing and management of service delivery systems/technologies.
Job Reference No: No.TCT 30/13
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: TCT@capetown.gov.za
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter and specify your current salary package.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Hennie Viviers – Tel: 021 400 2596