Job Title: Director Performance and Coordination Vacancies Available: 1
Function: TCT Performance and Coordination
Employer: Transport for Cape Town (TCT) by City of Cape Town.
TCT is a new department established by the City of Cape Town that facilitates and sustains transport networks in the community.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- A relevant Degree or tertiary qualification that is business related
- At least 5 years experience at specialist level.
- Knowledge of transport-related or service delivery legislation and policies as well as strategic involvement in large service delivery projects or programmes in the public sector.
- Extensive knowledge of strategy and policy development and implementation.
- Experience as a project leader in the development and implementation of business plans that are performance/target-oriented and involve project/programme costing.
- Exposure to HR, Finance, Communication and Administrative fields.
- Knowledge of project and supply chain management principles.
- Knowledge of corporate governance principles (i.e. King Reports 1 and 2).
- Knowledge of Batho Pele principles.
- Good knowledge of Local government-related legislation and policies.
- Solid knowledge of relevant/applicable legislation, regulations and policies that relate to transport, infrastructure and/or related service delivery.
Job Reference No: No.TCT 31/13
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: TCT@capetown.gov.za
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter and specify your current salary package.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Hennie Viviers – Tel: 021 400 2596