Date Listed 30/12/2014
LocationGoodwood, Northern Suburbs
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
- Competent in leading your associates to achieve operational excellence.
- Control, manage and maintain excellent operational standards at the respective outlet including but not limited to cost control, stock control, quality control in food and beverage.
- Adhere to prescribed company and client standards attached with the highest level of guest and staff satisfaction.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the day-to-day running of the operation as well as the associates in the outlet under your control in order to achieve your financial targets.
- Have good business acumen in dealing with all financial aspects of the operations.
- Deal with all labor issues effectively in order to avoid any workplace disputes and create a harmonious environment conducive to increased associate productivity.
- Provide creative solutions on any challenges with in company parameters and ensure good corporate governance.
- Manage with uncompromising integrity, honesty and compassion.
- Remain motivated and handle pressure situations with a positive character.
- Effectively report on the daily, weekly & monthly progression of the operation to Senior Management.
- Establish excellent relationships with guests, the client and your team in order to ensure satisfaction levels remains on a high.
- An excellent command of the English language
- Financial skills at a reasonably senior level
- A tertiary education in Hospitality an advantage
- Drivers License
- Hospitality Experience (3-5 years)
- Computer Literacy – Word, Excel, office, Outlook, Fidelio / Materials Control