Property Rental Company in Durbanville is looking for a Rental Desk Co-ordinator to start immediately.
We are looking for someone who enjoys a challenging & robust working environment moving at a high pace.
You will need to be a top multitasker who has no problem with identifying and assigning priorities for that specific day. Knowledge of the rental industry and the requirements of a rental desk coordinator is advantageous.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Drawing up of weekly viewing schedule & advising tenants thereof
* Processing applications on TPN & following through right to the stage of contracts being signed – liaising with tenants and owners on results
* Updating of rental adverts on the internet & our website on a daily basis
* Updating the relevant contact lists for tenants and owners
* Liaise with agent and in-going & out-going tenants re moves for the month or as need be
* Updating the relevant Excel spreadsheets
* Other ad-hoc duties not listed here
You require at least 1 year’s very strong administration back ground. You need to be well spoken, have strong MS Office capabilities and own transport.
Please do not apply if you are not able to start NOW! Preference will be given to candidates residing in the greater Durbanville area.
Salary will be discussed at interview.
WHEN APPLYING STATE YOUR SALARY EXPECTATION.