Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationConstantia, Southern Suburbs
Advertised By Private
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and staff
- Develop, maintain and regularly report on various stock controls in order to minimize loss through waste, theft and breakages
- Must be able to plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the restaurant together with owners and senior management.
- Enforce standards for staff performance and customer service.
- Must be able to work in a high pressured environment.
- Act as support system for all areas of the restaurant.
- Monitor budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Monitor compliance with and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving.
- Organize and direct training programs within the restaurant.
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties. Ensure these are followed at all times.
- Be able to follow correct disciplinary processes
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness and sanitation
- Complete other duties as assigned in support of the business.
- Must have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job description
- Candidate needs to have a high level of responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all guests in the restaurant
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as individually.
This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.
Please email CV & expected salary. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please accept your application has been unsuccessful.