Date Listed 26/11/2014
LocationCity Centre, Cape Town
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
Flight attendant JOBS NOW
Flight attendant job description
Job purpose of Flight attendant is to oversees the safe operation and regulatory requirements of all inflight activities related to the aircraft cabin as well as performed exceptional customer service for all passengers during the inflight portion of their travel experience.
Key duties/responsibilities of Flight attendant:
1) Maintain complete and detailed working knowledge of all equipment and procedures on aircraft relating to the duties of flight attendant.
2) Maintain a complete and working knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and company policies and procedures relating to the duties of flight attendant.
3) Brief passengers before takeoff, landing and any other situations during flight operation in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
4) Ensure the safety of passengers aboard aircraft.
5) Notify the maintenance department regarding any and all discrepancies found in cabin equipment.
6) Maintain accurate inventory of all cabin property.
7) In the event of an emergency, assist in the care and/or evacuation of passengers.
8) Order, prepare, and serve all food and beverages aboard the aircraft.
9) Purchase all required cabin supplies and ensure the neatness and orderliness of the cabin at all times.
Please call now:0828126212