Date Listed 21/11/2014
LocationStellenbosch, Cape Winelands
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Rhenish Primary School in Stellenbosch,
invites applications for a full-time remedial teacher as from 1 January 2015.
This is a SGB position. The SGB reserves the right not to fill the position.
Closing date for applications: 3 December 2014
The portfolio entails the following:
- A suitably qualified remedial teacher holding a post graduate degree in Learner Support;
- CAPS trained;
- SACE registration;
- English Home Language (preferable)
- abreast with the latest research and techniques to support learners with diverse Learner Support needs;
- skilled in using the various test batteries used to assess for learning difficulties;
- able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and to role-share with fellow educators;
- professional in dealing with parents and fellow educators;
- comfortable in supporting learners from Grade 1 to Grade 7;
- willing to participate in the extra-mural programme of the school.
Please email your application for attention to Mrs Du Bois at SENCO@rhenishprimary.co.za
or post to Rhenish Primary School, Doornbosch Street, Krigeville, Stellenbosch, 7600, Western Cape.