Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationConstantia, Southern Suburbs
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
If you meet the criteria of this position please go send your CV to the email address on our logo picture. Also go to our website to download the registration form or request one from us via email.
Our client is looking for an experienced and qualified au pair with a strong academic background for their boy and girl of 10 & 8 years who are attending Reddam House.
- The average work week is roughly 36 hours and are scheduled as follows:
- TERM: The hours will generally be between 14h00 – 19h00, Monday to Friday except on Tuesdays it will be to 8pm. The employee will also be required to do school runs three (3) mornings per week from 07h30 – 08h30. Jewish & Reddam School Holidays: To be available from 10h00 -19h00.
- Babysitting: 2-3 evenings per month will be required
- Own reliable vehicle to get to work is required but you will use the family vehicle to transport the children to and from school.
- Qualified/Experienced – good academic background
- 25-35 years of age
- Good track record – excellent references
- Able to provide good support where homework and studies are concerned. Boy needs remedial support.
- Able to prepare nutritious and balanced meals
- Organised and able to manage aspects of housekeeping supervision
- Christian & Caucasian
- Valid and Clean dirver’s license
- must love animals – family has dogs
The family wants to interview soon and appoint by the beginning of December. You will first be interviewed by the agency over the next two weeks and then interviews with the client will be arranged.