Job Title: Head of Department AVSEC Contract Management and Compliance Vacancies Available: Numerous
Function: Head of Department, Cape Town International Airport – Direct Staff and Service Providers in accordance with ICAO doc 8973 and NKP Act, Ensure Compliance with Aviation Security Standards, Create partnerships with Security stakeholders, Crime Prevention and Management, Airport Security, Security Performance Management, Ensure Compliance with Security Policies and Procedures, Ensure Implementation of Security Requirements, Launch Investigations into Security Breaches and Loopholes, Maintain Security Standards.
Employer: Airports Company South Africa
- Cape Town International Airport
Job Reference No: CIA 180513
Minimum Educational Requirements and Experience:
- The candidate will be in possession of a Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent prior learning and experience, based on the job requirements, within the position.
- A formal qualification preferably in a security management environment will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years solid hands-on security supervisory experience.
- An excellent understanding of national and international Security Aviation Regulations and Legislation.
- Valid Code B Drivers License.
- Relevant experience and exposure in AVSEC.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is necessary.
- Excellent financial and general management skills are essential.
Annual Salary: Not disclosed
Closing Date for Applications: 12 July 2013
How to Apply: To apply for this job online, go to this link >> APPLY online