Date Listed 27/12/2015
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
HEALTH CARE CLEANING MANAGER – PRIVATE HOSPITAL UNIT
PAARL, WESTERN CAPE | R15 000 PER MONTH + PROVIDENT FUND AFTER PROBATION
LONG TERM CONTRACT POSITION (3 YEARS) | START ASAP
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Health Care Cleaning Manager to join their team and work in a well-established private hospital. You will be managing a team of 45 cleaners. Previous experience in Healthcare cleaning and Infection control is essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7:00am – 16:30pm and 1 Saturday per month.
- 3 Years’ experience in Management in the Healthcare cleaning Industry (having previously worked within a Hospital, Care Unit, Nursing home etc)
- Previous experience and knowledge of infection control is essential
- Customer service experience – essential
- Stock control experience is essential
- Must be Computer literate
- An achiever with high energy levels
- Passion for business success
- A problem solver with attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent purchasing, stock and cash control
- Sound understanding of compiling reports
- Excellent communication abilities on all levels
- Good understanding of industrial relations
- A valid driver’s licence and reliable transport
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans
- To ensure the provision of quality cleaning and service, to the requirements and satisfaction of the patient / client
- Attend patient complaints satisfactorily
- Attend meetings and training courses
- Planning employees shifts and rosters
- Ensure that all monies are banked in accordance with laid down procedures
- Interacting with patients when involved with front of house work
- Ensure appropriate dress code of all employees
- Manage team performance
- Manage customer relations
- Monitor hygiene, health, safety and quality standards
- Manage and oversee budgets and expense management
- Provide effective people and performance management
Thank you for viewing this job on Gumtree.
Your Move Personnel’s office will be closed from the 21st to the 31st of December 2015.
We wish you a very happy holiday.
APPLY WITH YOUR MOVE PERSONNEL – TODAY!
Email your Updated CV to:
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews with our Consultants.
You will receive an automated response to your email which will confirm that we have received your CV.
Visit our website and register your CV directly on to our candidate database:www.yourmovepersonnel.co.za
LIKE our Facebook Page and keep Up-to-date, Motivated, Inspired & have all jobs loaded directly to your newsfeed:www.facebook.com/yourmovepersonnel
Get YOUR CV professionally prepared Today. Let us help YOU –Visitwww.cv-service.co.za
With Us, It’s All About You!