Our Client is a high growth FinTech company that provides innovative payments tech to large banks, retailers and mobile network operators. We have a highly motivated workplace where we value open communication, high levels of autonomy, flexibility and a strong worklife balance.
Due to continued growth they are hiring a Human Resources Officer. This role is an opportunity to gain exposure to HR in a highly progressive work environment that provides employees with flexibility, autonomy and opportunities for rapid growth. You will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the expansion of a high growth tech company by ensuring smooth & efficient operation of the HR function. You will be able to implement and improve HR processes, run key HR projects for our business and be an HR partner to the business leadership.
- Managing new employee on-boarding processes
- Project Managing the BBEEE and Skills Development programmes
- Supporting performance management processes
- Managing employee records
- Working closely with the in house recruiter
- Tracking of leave, time and attendance for payroll purposes
- Assisting the finance officer with office management
- Assisting in organising company events
- University degree majoring in HR
- 2 years HR work experience, ideally at a fintech business
- Familiarity with HR processes and practices for knowledge workers
- Familiarity with Occupational Health and Safety and BBEEE
- Familiarity with the South African Basic Conditions of Employment
- Own transport
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R15,000.00 to R25,000.00 /month
- How many years of HR experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?