Job Title: Inbound Contact Center Agents Vacancies Available: 32
Employer: Department of Health, Provincial Administration, Eastern Cape
Centre: E.L. Call Center
Job Reference No: INBOND/CCA/E.L./01/03/05/2013
Annual Salary: 170,799 to 201,195 Rands per year including benefits.
- Call Centre certificate or Public Relations certificate
- 1 to 2 years experience as a contact/ call centre agent
- Ability to handle different types of customer online.
- Be Knowledgeable and competent with CCC (Contact Centre Client) and CRM.
- Possess computer skills and provide certificate or proof of competency.
- Be able to speak and understand Eastern Cape local languages.
How to Apply: First, you will to download the Z83 Application Form Here >> Z83 Form. Applications should be delivered by hand or sent by postal service.
Submit your job application to:
The Department of Health Main Registry,
The Recruitment Manager,
Department of Health,
Private Bag X0038,
Enquiries about this Job Vacancy can be directed to:
Mr. Z Ntlube
Telephone: 043 7110699
Closing Date of Application: 11 June 2013
Documents to be sent with Application: Attach your updated CV and certified photocopies of your Educational Qualifications, ID card and Driver’s license. Documents should have a certifying stamp that is not older than 3 months.
For more Job details, download the document >> Department of Health Vacancies