Job Title: Information Officer Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Information Management Environment
Employer: SASSA, Western Cape Regional Office, Cape Town.
Job Reference No: SAS 13/354
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· Bachelors Degree or 3 year Tertiary Level Qualification in relevant field.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a supervisory position in information management.
- Knowledge of PAIA
- Experience in SOCPEN, ECM, ERP, Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing. Any of the stated will do.
- Be able to get info from the Net
- Loading of Information
- Knowledge of SABINET system and tracking
- Computer Literacy
- Valid Driver’s License
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track information resources in the region
- Maintain tracking system
- Monitor sourcing procedures
- Update and monitor the section’s operational planning and work organization
- Ensure that relevant ,accurate and suitable information is administered to target audience
- Help SASSA in the dissemination of information
- Daily management of operations in the regional portal.
Annual Salary: 252,144 to 304,587 Rands per year excluding benefits.
Closing Date for Applications: 10 June 2013
How to Apply: Only postal or hand-delivered applications are accepted. You must fill the government Z83 Application Form .Download application form on >> Z83 Form
No Faxed or Emailed Applications. Candidates can apply for more than 1 post using separate forms.
If you do not receive any communication within 3 months from the closing date – 10 June 2013, then accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Send your job application to:
Ms M De Wet,
Cape Town 8000
By Hand Delivery
Golden Acre Building,
Cape Town 8000.
Enquiries about this Job Vacancy can be directed to:
Miss T Sigabi – Telephone: 021 469 0301 Toll Free: 0800 60 1011
Documents to be sent with your Application: Z83 Application Form, CV, Recently Certified Photocopies (Personal ID, Driver’s License, Educational Qualifications).Please quote the job reference number in your application.