Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationOther, Cape Town
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity EE/AA
The Information Security Auditor would contribute to the organisational goals by
• Performing Information and Security consulting and security reviews for the firms clients
• Vunerability assesments
• Attack and Penetration testing and the design and review of Information security policies and frameworks
• Perform Information and wider IT general control reviews as part of the firms statuary financial audits .
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Profficient understanding of IT General Control Reviews
• Understanding of system development Life-Cycle
• Knowledge of Data Analysis
• Knowledge of COBIT,ITIL
• Exposure to Technical infrastructure , Networks , AIX , Oracle and Microsoft SQL
• Self-motivated with a strong drive to deliver.
• The ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Possess a high level of personal integrity and credibility
• Excellent work standard and ethics
If this sounds like you and you are a South African Citizen then this could be an opportunity to
grow your career with a company that encourage growth.
Please send your CV to Greg at: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the
Pre-screening questionnaire for this career opportunity.
All applications will be considered according to the company EE policy.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
We do however keep all CV’s received on file for future consideration.
Should the right career opportunity become available, we will be sure to connect with you!