Job Title: IT Officer Vacancies Available: 1
Function: To develop and manage a secure and reliable user support environment in the SAMSA regions.
Centre: Seawatch and Response, Cape Town
Employer: South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA)
Job Reference No: N/A
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· National Diploma in ICT or related qualifications.
· Related courses and professional certificate advantageous
At least two years experience in support environment
· Troubleshoot PC and software related problems.
· Installing and upgrading of software.
· Conduct user requirements for upgrades and enhancement.
· Provide feedback (problem resolution) to users.
· Optimize usage of users PC resources.
· Ensure system reliability and availability.
· Ensure network reliability and availability.
· Ensure optimization of hardware and system software.
· Plan and monitor system capacity.
· Prepare periodical reports for the region.
Annual Salary: Not stated
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send your CV to:
Doreen Neo Moeng
You should be contacted within one month from the closing date, if not, then consider your application unsuccessful.