Looking for a Junior Support Consultant to join a fast growing and dynamic media and marketing services and solutions provider in the beautiful Boland, Paarl. You will be responsible for handling of support on all of our email media offerings and assist internal staff with desktop support. We will provide training on all the services we make use of.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and client support, can think on their feet, is motivated, well presented, friendly and super-efficient at managing client expectations. They thrive under pressure, enjoy being part of a team, and enjoy working in a fun, open environment.
You will assist the Technical Team by activating new client accounts, resolving client and reseller technical queries.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Upload of new client accounts
• Activation of new client accounts
• Support of existing clients on various systems
• Email error trouble shooting
• Setup of emails accounts
• Training of clients on various systems
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure that your clients issues are resolved in timely manner.
• Co-ordinate change requests and communicate with internal teams to effect the changes.
• Internal desktop support
• Work closely with the support team and report to the Head of Technical
• Grade 12 with a relevant Diploma/Degree
• Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in html coding
• Proficiency in Dreamweaver, Photoshop
• Proficiency in HTML & CSS
• Reliable and committed
• Have a “can-do” attitude
• Be a team player
• Ability to handle multiple workloads simultaneously and perform under pressure.
• A level of spontaneity and technical confidence.
• Follow a detailed brief to completion
• Work with limited supervision
• Effective communication skills
The remuneration will be market-related, depending on experience. This is a permanent position based in Paarl.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your CV, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.