Date Listed 24/08/2016
Other, Cape Town
Receptionist – Drs Private Practice
A Drs Private Practice in Cape Town, in the Southern Suburbs is seeking to employ a Receptionist, to serve x 4 Doctors – all of whom are part-time.
· Taking incoming calls for the Drs and making outgoing calls.
· Making appointments/bookings.
· Handling accounts issues.
· General office management.
· Handling queries .
· Doing Admissions – process Patient Admissions on a computer system.
· Handle money from cash –paying clients, and receipt it accordingly.
· All the Drs are part-time – meaning, there will be times when one is not busy.
· Must be flexible – be willing to assist in other areas as well when one is not busy.
· Hours: Monday to Friday (07h30 – 16h30) or (8h00 to 17h00)
· Assisting with the obtaining in Hospital authorisations
· Minimum Grade 12 certificate
· Post matric certificate/diploma in Admin or any field will be an advantage
· Experience as a Receptionist or Admin Assist will be an advantage
· Computer literacy is a MUST.
· Knowledge of Office processes (Photocopy, scan , fax , print, use a telephone)
· Good communications skills in English is essential.
· You must be a friendly and customer oriented person.
· Personal care: you must be clean, smart all the time (Uniform will be provided later).
· Must be someone who can work with minimal supervision.
Salary and benefits
· Salary will be plus or minus R7500.
· Benefits – medical aid and pension will be paid on a contributory basis.
How to Apply
· Please reply directly to this Ad via Gumtree –attaching your CV
· Please do not send an email asking for an email to send your CV – all you need to do is respond via Gumtree – if you look on the right hand side of the Ad – you will see space for you to respond – write something about yourself/experience etc. and go to ‘choose file’ below and attach your CV.
· Take into account the salary range for this job– state your salary expectation in your email.
· We will only respond to those applicants who are on the shortlist – so if you don’t hear anything from us in 2 weeks – please accept that you application has not been successful.
· Closing date of receiving Applications : Monday 30 August 2016.
APPLY ON GUMTREE – CLICK HERE