Senior Turner Machinist CNC
Date Listed 18/08/2016
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
A company based in Somerset west is looking for an experienced Senior turner machinist, the right applicant must come with good references and experience working within the turner machinist field.
· A minimum N3 qualification or relevant NQF 4 equivalent qualification.
· Qualified Turner Machinist with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
· Proof of Trade Test (specifically Turner Machinist) is an absolute requirement.
· Good experience in general turning operations.
· Good experience in CNC programming (both FANUC and Edge CAM) and turning operations.
· Experience in design of jigs and fixtures for execution of specific jobs.
· Able to work independently, without supervision as well as in a team.
· Able to work under pressure with good time management.
· Good hand/eye co-ordination and attention to detail.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and writing.
· Good problem solving capabilities.
. Must be a South African citizen.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
· Analyze drawing and plan material economically.
· Programming, setting up tooling and work-piece.
· Machine components using both the conventional and CNC lathes.
· Plan and Manufacture jigs and fixtures to assist in manufacturing processes.
If you think you are the right candidate for the job kindly email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. please indicate the title of the job when sending your cv.