We are an education startup in a fast growth phase of our development. We are looking for an excellent administrator who can serve as our Junior Accreditation Officer, as well as Personal Assistant to the Operations Director. You will also be our Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Representative.
You do not have to have any direct experience in Accreditation or OHS. All you need is a strong background in Administration, and be meticulous and careful in everything you do. You must enjoy taking responsibility for doing a job thoroughly and well, and be highly competent. Competent means having the natural ability to do most things well. You must love learning, and taking on new challenges.
There are three areas to this job. They are listed here in order of importance:
- OHS representative
- Personal Assistant
- Filling in forms, and creating files of evidence for accreditation purposes
- Liaising with staff and directors for the documents you need for your accreditation file
- Researching new accreditation opportutunities
- Pushing to conclusion all accreditation projects currently under way
- Ensuring you understand what is required for by every accrediting body, and teaching your colleagues what they need to do to keep within these requirements
- Reporting to the Directors weekly on projects
- You will be asked to complete the OHS Rep course offered by Skills Academy
- Ensure the OHS file is kept up to date
- Ensure our OHS certificate is kept up to date annually
- Ensure that we meet the requirements for OHS, such as doing fire drills and safety training
- Helping the Operations Director with any administration tasks that come up.
- This will be varied, and as it comes up.
- Must be very meticulous with admin tasks
- Love to be organised
- Enjoy filing and organising information
- Be able to manage your own time and projects
- Be able to push projects to completion
- Have a strong sense of responsibility for the work that you produce
- Be highly competent an good at learning new skills