If you are looking for a Network and Infrastructure Engineer job in Cape Town then you’e come to the right place.
If you’re passionate about what you do and want to work in an established, dynamic, market-leading software business, this opportunity may be perfect for you.
- Relevant technical IT qualification
- Thorough understanding of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Firewall, Switch and Router configuration experience
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking and routing
- Good understanding of SMTP and DNS
- UNIX and Linux server administration
- An understanding of Storage Area Networks
- Knowledge of VMware, HyperV, HA and DRS
- Backup and recovery knowledge
- Windows server administration
Does this sound like you?
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Self-discipline and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge with others
- Ability to multitask on a daily basis
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- Attention to detail, accurate and analytical
- Good reporting and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please note: Paid after hours work involved
Please include what you salary expectations are.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.