Job Title Manager Communication, Marketing and Change Management Vacancies Available: 1
Function: TCT Performance & Coordination – Communication, Marketing and Change Management
Employer: Transport for Cape Town (TCT) by City of Cape Town.
TCT is a new department established by the City of Cape Town that facilitates and sustains transport networks in the community.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- Relevant B Degree with a specific focus on Customer Relations, Communication and Change Management within a Government and/or service delivery context.
- Extensive customer relations, management and business marketing experience at Senior Level in a major corporation or public entity or Local Government environment.
- Sound customer communications background.
- Negotiation, planning, organizing and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Public Speaking and report writing skills.
- Working knowledge of marketing strategy, policy development and implementation.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in change management in internal/external environments.
Job Reference No: No.TCT 34/13
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: TCT@capetown.gov.za
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter and specify your current salary package.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Hennie Viviers – Tel: 021 400 2596