Job Title Manager Innovation Vacancies Available: 1
Function: TCT Performance & Coordination – Innovation
Employer: Transport for Cape Town (TCT) by City of Cape Town.
TCT is a new department established by the City of Cape Town that facilitates and sustains transport networks in the community.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- Relevant B Degree with a broad focus on IT, Management and/or Business Science.
- At least 5 years experience at a relevant specialist level.
- Extensive knowledge of innovative strategy, policy development and implementation.
- Analytical, conceptual as well as systems/process thinker.
- Knowledge of project management and SCM principles.
- Knowledge of transport environment and related technologies will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of relevant/applicable legislation, regulations and policies.
Job Reference No: No.TCT 32/13
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: TCT@capetown.gov.za
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter and specify your current salary package.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Hennie Viviers – Tel: 021 400 2596