Job Title Manager MLTF, Grants and Reporting Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Financial Management
Employer: Transport for Cape Town (TCT) by City of Cape Town.
TCT is a new department established by the City of Cape Town that facilitates and sustains transport networks in the community.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- An appropriate Financial Degree (BCom or BCompt) majoring in Accounting.
- 5 years relevant Financial and Grant management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the following:
– Council’s Financial policies and other related financial legislation (i.e. Municipal Systems Act and the MFMA).
– Council’s financial systems (SAP), processes and procedures.
· Preferably a member of an applicable professional body.
· Experience in financial systems, auditing, financial reporting and financial systems security.
· Excellent organizational and management skills.
· Experience in the management of national/provincial and/or international grants would be preferable.
Job Reference No: No.TCT 34/13
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: TCT@capetown.gov.za
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter and specify your current salary package.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Hennie Viviers – Tel: 021 400 2596