Job Title Manager TCT Compliance Vacancies Available: 1
Function: TCT Performance & Coordination – Compliance
Employer: Transport for Cape Town (TCT) by City of Cape Town.
TCT is a new department established by the City of Cape Town that facilitates and sustains transport networks in the community.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- Relevant Legal or Audit or Project Management Degree.
- Proven working experience within a legal environment.
- 5 years experience at Senior level in a Transport, Legal and/or Compliance environment.
- Knowledge of corporate governance principles (i.e. King Report 1 and 2) and Batho Pele principles.
- Sound knowledge of Local Government legislation, policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of strategy and policy development and implementation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and Outlook.
- Financial and project management skills.
Job Reference No: No.TCT 32/13
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: TCT@capetown.gov.za
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter and specify your current salary package.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Hennie Viviers – Tel: 021 400 2596