Job Title Manager TCT IS&T and TMC Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Network Management
Employer: Transport for Cape Town (TCT) by City of Cape Town.
TCT is a new department established by the City of Cape Town that facilitates and sustains transport networks in the community.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- A relevant 3 year tertiary qualification in IS&T as well as the following additional certifications:
– Computer Networking
– Project Management
– Web Development
· A minimum of 5 years Management experience in a Local Government IS&T environment.
· Extensive experience in business applications such as Geographic Information Systems and SAP.
· Web Development experience.
· Database design and administration experience.
· Extensive experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IS&T systems and procedures.
· Advanced computer literacy.
· The ability to interact and communicate at various levels.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Reference No: No.TCT 37/13
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: TCT@capetown.gov.za
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter and specify your current salary package.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Hennie Viviers – Tel: 021 400 2596