Date Listed 30/12/2014
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
Flower exporter situated between Riviersonderend and Greyton offers competitive package (basic plus sales incentive) for the right candidate.
* Be the liaison person between design, production and the customer.
* Market the product to customers (you’ll receive hot leads).
* Grow and maintain existing customer base.
* Sales and trend reports.
* Orders and invoicing.
* Administration e.g. track orders from initial contact to delivery; maintain specifications.
The main requirements are strong communication, co-ordination and administrative skills.
* Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Tactful & timeous.
* Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
* Be fast and accurate on a computer.
* Be able to prioritise and work without supervision.
* Team player.
* Good planning and organisational skills.
You need to be practical, hands-on and emotionally mature with a friendly, customer-oriented demeanour. The ideal candidate will be well spoken and well presented to receive overseas customers. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in the horticulture/retail or perishable goods market.
We offer a competitive package with relocation and assistance with housing. Starting date as soon as possible. Please send your detailed CV with a recent photo and covering letter (upload all to Gumtree) telling us a bit about yourself and why you feel you are the right candidate for this position.