Date Listed 22/11/2014
LocationDiep River, Southern Suburbs
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
Used vehicle dealership based in the Southern Suburbs has a position open for a very special person to join their team. This dealership is an independent branch, but part of a large privately owned group of companies.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MOTOR INDUSTRY RELATED EXPERIENCE PLEASE. If you want to see what other positions are available go to our Facebook Page or Webiste. 🙂
Duties and responsibilities of the position would include the following:
- Frontline reception duties including answering calls, taking messages and meet and greet customers.
- Issuing of sublet orders on AUTOMATE
- Invoicing and costing on AUTOMATE
- Vehicles stock control ON AUTOMATE
- Assisting in various other general administrative duties as required including smiling while you are making a cup of coffee for the branch manager. 🙂
Requirements to apply for this position includes the following:
- Matric qualification
- Working experience on Automate – creating orders, costing & invoicing MUST!!!
- Must have previous working experience in the motor industry specifically in vehicle stock control, costing and invoicing.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Afrikaans.
- Understanding the importance of customer satisfaction.
- A fantastic, positive attitude, friendly approach and team player.
You will be required to work 2 Saturday mornings of the month.
Salary from R6000 – R7000 including benefits. (medical aid and pension)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and list ADMIN in your subject text to me.
If you don’t hear from me within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application as not successful in this regard.
Find us on Facebook and look for our website for more positions open at the moment.