Date Listed 24/11/2014
LocationOther, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
A National company based in Thornton in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town is looking to employ an Office Administrator.
The successful applicant must have:
· Strong administration skills with the ability to pay extreme attention to detail,
· Perform all administrations tasks associated with general office duties
· Be detailed and accurate under aggressive timeframes and also be in possession of excellent professional communication skills. You should also have a high level of accuracy, be disciplined, punctual and dependable and be an independent team player and have an ability to prioritise. In addition to the above it is also a requirement to work within a team environment, be enthusiastic, confident with a professional appearance and be flexible.
Minimum qualifications and requirements
* Senior certificate
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Must be computer literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, E-Mail and internet.
* Must be Pro-Active and creative
* Have your own reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s licence
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
Please forward the following documents:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Required remuneration
3. Reason for leaving current employer and/or applying for this position.
4. Notice period with current employer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within 14 days of application.