Date Listed 26/11/2014
LocationKensington, Northern Suburbs
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
We are a small Hygiene Company based in Maitland looking for an Office Administrator with basic Pastel knowledge. The position entails the following Duties:
• Be responsible for the day to day smooth running of the Cape Town office
• Maintain all filing both physical and electronic
• Answering phone calls
• Research relevant and potential customer contacts, make contact where necessary
• Loading of Supplier invoices, Debtors & Creditors, general processing through cash book.
• Follow up on outstanding invoices
• After sales Service calls to clients + Upsell
• Contribute and organize as required with general operations.
• Prepare and provide to Regional Director and Sales Manager with accurate, current, and regular feedback on the daily runnings.
The perfect person we are looking for needs to have the following Attributes:
• Self-starter, Organized, persistent, goal driven, has a can-do attitude, takes challenges as opportunities to perform and add value
• Diligent, systematic, pays attention to detail to ensure work accuracy and quality
• Continuously looks at ways to add value to the company by taking the initiative in improving processes and identifying business opportunities
• Customer focused and goal oriented with excellent communication skills
• Able to work unsupervised and in a team
• Professional work and phone etiquette
• Well Presented appearance
• Exceptionally Neat and Hygienic Personal and Work ethics
If you feel you fit the criteria’s above and want to join a fast growing company, please email your CV to email@example.com. If you do not get a response within a week, unfortunately your application was unsuccessful.