Job Title: Office Administrator Vacancies Available: 1
Function: To provide a general administrative support function to the executive head of the centre.
Centre: Seawatch and Response, Cape Town
Employer: South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA)
Job Reference No: N/A
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· National Diploma or related qualifications.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
· Ability to work under pressure and manage confidential information.
· Knowledge of Maritime Legislation an added advantage.
At least two years experience in support environment
· Provide routine and adhoc clerical services in support of the operational effectiveness of the centre.
· Collect and post mail on a regular basis.
· Assist with the maintenance of office files and archives, in accordance with SAMSA’s system.
· Assist clients with technical queries pertaining to shipping, within the limits of own capability.
· Assist clients with concerns coming from the Maritime Industry.
Annual Salary: Not stated
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send your CV to:
Doreen Neo Moeng
You should be contacted within one month from the closing date, if not, then consider your application unsuccessful.